Today I stumped over the site Agloco Beta . They are offering you to earn money online by browsing websites and refer friends. Well I've seen other company like alladvantage.com etc. But When i searched in google about this company i found some interesting facts about it. It has a large userbase and practically professional peoples and internet surfers are signing up for it day by day. It's growing rapidly.
The pre-launch phase of the company is going well. If you search “agloco” on Google, you get 800,000 pages talking about the company.
This is something like what – MYSPACE, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, HOTMAIL and even EBAY – looked like when they were small. The users/members were excited about the company. AND that is what is now happening with Agloco Beta.
Established blogger John Chow has over 3,000 referrals. http://www.johnchow.com/category/agloco/
There are serious discussion about the value of an economic network http://haroldbbbg1619.wordpress.com/
There is even an AGLOCO Top Gun page http://agloco-top-gun.spaces.live.com/
There is no guarantee this will make you any money. BUT it is completely FREE so you will not go backwards . Now is time for you to join. Use this for direct access to sign up .
A few more details inside
Becoming a member of AGLOCO is as simple as completing a brief sign-up page (name, age, location and email address.). Once you’re a Member, you will be asked to then download the Viewbar™ software. (Note: the Viewbar™ software is currently unavailable, as it is in closed testing. It will be ready for public download in a few weeks, and members will be notified when it is available.)
- Search: Every time you use the Viewbar™ to do an Internet search, AGLOCO earns money from the search engine providers. (For example, Google pays as much as $0.10 on average for each search that is directed to its search engine.)
- Advertising: The Viewbar™ itself displays ads that are targeted based upon the websites you’re visiting. When you click on an ad and make a purchase, AGLOCO receives a referral fee, which we pass on to our Members. (Please note: Individual members do not receive any compensation for clicking on ads in the Viewbar™, and the Viewbar™ can detect if someone is clicking ads in a fraudulent manner.)
- Transaction commissions: Many major retailers pay commissions when you refer customers who make a purchase. AGLOCO collects that commission and passes it on to our members. (For example, Amazon pays an 8.5% commission to most websites who refer customers, and has cut deals for even larger percentages. The bigger the AGLOCO community, the better commission we can negotiate for our Members.)
- Software distribution: Numerous software companies pay websites to encourage the download of new software releases (for example, Adobe’s Flash and Acrobat Reader software), and trial versions of new programs. AGLOCO members not only get access to the latest and coolest software, they get paid for it.
- Service distribution: Many online service providers will look to the AGLOCO community as a source of new and active users for their services. (For example, eBay, Skype, and PayPal, among others, all pay fees to people who help them recruit new active users to their services)
- Product distribution: When Members agree to use a product, such as cell phones, high-tech gadgets, office supplies, new credit cards or financial services, AGLOCO can collect referral fees. Some companies even offer special rebate and cash-back programs.
- Members earn a monthly share of the AGLOCO revenue based on the use of the AGLOCO Viewbar™ that month.
- Members earn part of the company based on the use of the AGLOCO Viewbar™ that month (currently a maximum of five hours are rewarded). Click here for details.
- Members who use our referral system to help build the AGLOCO network will earn more. (AGLOCO only has significant value as a large network and people who help build it should be rewarded. – We also feel that the early users who told friends about YouTube or MySpace or even Google probably deserved something too, but no referral system was available to record their work).
- Members will also get a share of any commissions AGLOCO gets when a Member purchases a product or service from an AGLOCO Sponsor company
- First, it costs nothing to Join and takes less than one minute.
- Second, you can help build the AGLOCO community by recruiting new Members TODAY.
Right now, inviting your friends to join AGLOCO is as easy and productive as it will ever be – but you need to invite your friends before someone else beats you to them.
Remember, the bigger the AGLOCO community, the more attractive AGLOCO is to potential business partners and advertisers.
- Recruit your friends and family by contacting them through email. (But remember we have a strict anti-spam policy.)
- Use your blog and your existing social networks, such as MySpace and Facebook, to contact your friends and encourage them to join a new community that will actually let them earn money.
The Viewbar™ is a small toolbar that rests on the bottom of your screen or browser window while you surf the Internet. The Viewbar™ software is what enables AGLOCO to collect the money you are earning while browsing the Internet.
The Viewbar™ keeps track of your online interests and preferences, and uses that information to deliver the most valuable message to you at the right time. Because privacy is a core principle of AGLOCO, the Viewbar™ communicates with our secure servers in an encrypted fashion to keep your information private. Some people have asked: “Is the Viewbar™ some kind of ‘spyware’?” The answer is simple: The Viewbar™ is the opposite of spyware. Spyware sneaks onto your computer without your knowledge or permission, it steals your private information, and it’s nearly impossible to remove. Unlike spyware, the Viewbar™ is completely permission based, it keeps your information private, and you can always turn it off with a single click.