WeeSchool is the only free, all-in-one baby development and parenting app that tracks developmental progress, offers more than 1,400 activities to meet your every need, and features baby-appropriate media for you to share with your wee one.
Your baby’s brain is growing like crazy, and you’re his or her very first teacher! You’re a new parent with questions – what to do, when to do it, why it matters, and is my baby on track? The WeeSchool app reduces new-parent stress, helps you understand what to expect, gives your baby or toddler a super head start and gives you loads of ideas for playful time together.
It’s an ad-free, all-in-one toolkit from Julie Clark, the creator of Baby Einstein®.
With the app you can:
• Track research-based baby milestones to reduce uncertainty;
• Share baby-friendly music, word cards, e-books and educational videos that your kiddo will love;
• Access two types of activities – daily DIY activities that use household items, or curriculum-based activities that develop 102 key concepts for preschool readiness;
• Scrapbook and share precious photos and video clips; and
• Eliminate toy clutter with money-saving shopping tips for essential toys and books
Just download the app for free — and explore! After downloading, you’ll receive a stream of emails that guide you through the various features and content of the app.
WeeSchool may use local notifications sent directly from the app to your device. The receipt of notifications can be controlled in the app’s Settings.
WeeSchool, WeeSleep, WeePlay, WeeTunes, WeeTube, WeeWords and WeeBooks are trademarks of WeeSchool, Inc.
Baby Einstein is a trademark of The Baby Einstein Company, LLC. EINSTEIN is a trademark of The Hebrew University of Jersusalem.
WeeSchool © 2018 WeeSchool, Inc.