New Version – October 22, 2021
Full WordPress v.5.8 compatibility
Full Elementor v3.5.0 & Elementor Pro v3.5.2 plugin compatibility
Full Envato Elements v.2.0.11 plugin compatibility
Dental is a template kit developed for Elementor. This kit works very well for any dentist related business, dental clinics, offices, doctors or health related business.
The great thing about this kit is the possibility to change the colors of the icons, you can also change most of the elements and graphics using Elementor itself for that.
This kit is ready to be customized and anyone can modify it thanks to Elementor’s powerful drag and drop feature. Furthermore, we have an amazing chat support for you to get all your questions answered.
This kit was built with the Hello theme, but you can use any other theme with Elementor support.
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included).
- 06 Months of premium support
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- 17 Pre-built layouts
- Header and footer builder
- Fully customizable
- Responsive layout
- Great documentation and support from Elementor
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Dental Appliances
- Footer 01
- Footer 02
- Header 01
- Header 02
- Home One
- Home Two
- Pricing Plans 01
- Pricing Plans 02
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tooth Whitening
- Elementor Pro
How to Install
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Acknowledgements & Contributors
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.