Peruma – Real Estate & Property Listing Elementor Template Kit is a collection of layouts for the Elementor page builder WordPress plugin, designed for use with Elementor Free Version for a clean Design. It works with most themes and is optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme.
Note: This is a template kit, not a WordPress theme. It does not use MLS and is intended for custom designed listings
25 Import Templates Ready For Use :
- Home 1
- Home 2
- Home 3
- About Us
- Our Services
- Detail Project
- Place Listing
- Property Listing
- Detail Listing
- Submit Listing
- Contact Us
- 404 Page
- Blog Grid
- Blog List
- Single Blog
- MetForm – Contact Form
- MetForm – Build House Form
- MetForm – Submit Listing Form
- MetForm – Submit Question
- Block – Header
- Block – Footer
- No Pro Plugin Needed ( Elementor Free Version & Free Addon From WordPress.org )
- 3 Unique Home Variation
- True No Coding Required
- Global Theme Style
- Elementor ( installed with kit)
- Elements Kit Lite( installed with kit)
- Header, Footer & Block For Elementor( installed with kit)
- MetForm( installed with kit)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.